Wednesday, March 4, 2015

write it down.

I do not own a journal. I wish I did though. I am one of those people that I don’t like to burden people with my problems. I would rather listen to others and help them deal with their dilemmas. I do talk about things with my friends, but do feel guilty about it. It’s just who I am. Something that I do, even though I don’t write in a journal, is write things down on paper and then rip it up. Get my frustrations out and say all that I need to. Once I am done, I burn it. I feel better simply because I was able to be honest with myself about how I’m really feeling because once I start writing, it all comes out.

I feel that I can be myself when I write, its personal. You are the one putting the words out there. If you have an idea, write it down. A dream, write it down. You can write about anything. I have been doing some side writing and simply putting down my dreams and how I wish to achieve them and what I plan to do if I achieve them and if I don’t.  You can write about anything!

Some people aren't into writing, some are.


If you aren't into writing then talk it out with someone. 

It isn't about what you are writing down. The only thing that matters is that you are putting pen to paper. If you're writing, it obviously is going to be about something that is important to you or has a purpose. 

Write down your life and maybe what happens on a day-to-day basis. Find the things that you want to change and then work on changing them. Make yourself happy. 

Start your own blog.
Start a journal.
Start a diary.
Write sorry stories.
Write letters to friends.

The possibilities are endless!

When I talk about writing it down, I am talking about all kinds of different things. If you need motivation, write notes for yourself to put everywhere. Put them in places that you will run into them so you will have them as a constant reminder. Leave messages for yourself anywhere you need to so that you are able to accomplish things that you want to.

Do what is best for you.

I personally, write this blog. I am not writing about everyday occurrences in my life, I am writing about ways that I stay positive. It’s my way of saying what I want to and I am able to help myself “take my own advice” when I read the post again.


No comments:

Post a Comment