Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Live With Passion

Passion: strong and barely controllable emotion.

My suggestion to everyone is to find something that they are passionate about. Me, I am really passionate about music. I love the sound of it. The sound I make when I am singing. The sound that others make when they sing, beautiful. The guitar is my favorite instrument to listen to and someday I will learn to play the expensive acoustic guitar that I bought myself as a graduation present. J I have many passions, some that are new to me and I am learning information about them and how to do them, photography as an example, to learn if it is just an I’m bored emotion, or something I really will love.

Some people are passionate about dancing, writing, or traveling. You can be passionate about anything. Simply living can be a passion.  Anything that you can put yourself into is passion. It is a joy watching people who have a passion for something. A dancer who is passionate about what they are doing is going to make you want to dance as well. A musician who plays with passion is going to make you get lost in the beauty of the notes.

Think about your dreams. Why are they your dreams?

It’s hard to describe your passion for something. It’s a love, it’s a feeling, and it’s great.

Passion is something that can consume you. I love watching professional dancers because you can feel the passion that they have when they dance. It is beautiful. Hearing a photographer talk about the pictures that they have taken and even a chef describing the meal that they have prepared. You smile because of the passion that they have is shown through what they do.

Whatever you do in life, be passionate about it. Put your heart into it. Yes, it might turn out that it isn’t for you and it might not turn out to be your passion, but don’t go into anything with a closed mind. Having an open mind can lead to something great. J

“We must act out passion before we can feel it.” – Jean-Paul Sartre

“Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” – Oprah Winfrey

“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman

“You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.” – Steve Jobs.


“I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” – Albert Einstein


comment your thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment