Sunday, January 25, 2015

Make A Dream Board

It is one thing to say to yourself that you have a dream and that you want to follow it. It makes it easier to achieve those dreams when you have a visual in front of you. I am in the process of creating a dream board. Getting images from online and magazines and putting them together so it is obvious to me what my dreams are and that I can achieve them. It is a suggestion of mine that you make a dream board as well so that you can continue to get closer to your dreams.

I am making a dream board as a suggestion from one of my best friends! Great idea from a great friend.

Making a dream board:

  1. Get all the pictures that you want to put up and whatever words that you might also want to put on there. Images are more powerful, but words mean a lot as well.
  2. Cut them out! Make shapes and have it be bright and colorful. Something that will stand out.
  3. Figure out the board that you want to put your items on. Obviously depending on the amount of items that you want to put on the board depends on how big the board should be.
  4. Organize the items on the board and put them on in the way that you want them to be displayed.
  5. Display your board! Put it where you can see it every day as a constant reminder of what you are going for.


It is going to be much easier to go after your dreams once you have a visual that you can see and view as your future. Dreams are important but they don’t mean anything if you don’t go after them You can constantly go after your dreams when you have something in your face every day. I read a quote often that says "if your dreams don't scare you they aren't big enough". Chase your fears and chase your dreams.

The dream board can be very powerful. Looking at something that keeps you motivated will keep you going towards your dreams. The more you see the dream in front of you the more likely that you are going to take those steps to go towards your dream.

Personally, I can’t wait to finish my dream board. I am not in a position financially to achieve any of my dreams (since I chose dreams that cost money), but emotionally and mentally I can constantly pursue my dreams and come up with steps that will get me closer to achieving my dreams. I still fully say that dreams can’t be achieved overnight and this is a great way to get yourself motivated to work towards making all of your dreams come true, no matter how long it takes.

Dream boards will help the chances of your dreams coming true because they will be a constant focus. If you are constantly reminded of what you are trying to get to then you are more likely to get there. Write down the date that you start your dream board and then see how long it takes you to achieve your dreams. Any one of the dreams that you are chasing. Hopefully you see success and that the board helps you work towards your dreams!

You know that time at night before you go to bed where your mind can’t stop racing with thoughts. Put your dream board near your bed so that it is part of your thoughts at night.

Feel inspired by your dream board!

Feel that you WILL achieve your dream!

See yourself fulfilling your dream!

See yourself living your dream!

Achieve your dreams!



comment your thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment