Saturday, January 17, 2015

Have A Bad Day!

First i have to say, don't let the bad days get the best of you. Remember to be positive and to keep you're head up. Don't let a bad day ruin your spirit and please try to make any bad day go away as soon as you can. Surround yourself with people who care that you can talk to and that can help you turn a bad day into a great day. 

A bad day… I’ve been having a lot of those lately. Kind of just giving myself time to actually think about everything and evaluate my life and what I need to do. I have come to the realization that it really is ok to not be happy all the time. Everyone has a bad day and everyone is human. We all have things that we need to deal with and we have to deal with them to be ok again.

If something is bothering you go ahead and deal with it. If you push it down for the sake of not wanting to deal with it or to not burden others with your problems, it is going to continue to grow. The problem can’t be solved until you deal with it. If you don’t want to talk to someone about it, write it out. I used to do this all the time. If I was having a bad day I would write it out. After I wrote out what was bothering me and how I planned to deal with it, I tore up the paper and threw it away. It was a therapy for me and even though I didn’t talk to anyone, writing it down was enough.

Find your way to deal with whatever might be causing your bad day. Talk to friends or family, write in a journal, or even find a hobby that helps clear your head. It is all up to you, but just don’t put on a front to hide from it.

It’s ok to be sad, it’s ok to hurt, but you just have to not stay down for long. Picking yourself up after something gets you down is a sign of strength.

I am always ok with having a bad day because I know that when the days aren’t bad anymore, the problem has been solved and I have overcome something and I survived. I lived, life got to me, but I lived. Life gets hard and you now there are so many things that can get you down in life, but it’s the picking yourself back up that makes it worth dealing with. You become a stronger person. Some problems in life cannot be solved overnight, some can. Some decisions can be made at a moment’s notice and some need time, a lot of time. Just don’t let issues with life take your life over.

I have had to make a lot of decisions lately and to be honest I still don’t know the answers to those decisions. I feel as though I’m drowning in my own thoughts sometimes. The problems/issues/decisions that I’m dealing with right now are hard ones to make and once I decide what decision I want to make, I’m not happy with it. I am not happy with the choices I have, but hopefully things are going to be looking up, but the countdown is on for me to make a decision and I have no clue what I am going to do. I guess I just need to write it all out and eventually the decision will come to me. My bad days will be good ones again, I have hope. Time will tell.

I don’t want to keep repeating myself, but having a bad day isn't a sign of defeat

Do remember that there are people out there that are having worse days than you, and hopefully their days are getting better, and hopefully your bad day is only a day, but if it last longer than a day, I hope things get better for you.


Comment Your Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment