Thursday, December 18, 2014

Show Your Srength.

Strength
  1. Mental power, force, or vigor.
  2. Moral power, firmness, or courage.
  3. Power by reason of influence, authority, resources, numbers, etc.
  4. Effective force, potency, or cogency.
  5. The power of resisting force.
  6. Vigor of action, language, feeling, etc.


When people knock you down, all they want is to have you give up. Don’t let them win. Show them that you’re stronger than the words they throw at you. If someone says you can’t do it, show them you can. I get told all the time that I am not going to achieve my dreams. I haven’t stopped going after them, but I have stopped talking about them with the people who push me down. To be honest I don’t believe my friends really even know the extent of my dreams. I chose to keep them to myself and the only one that can try to knock me down are the ones that I’ve got to go through to reach my dreams.

My way of doing it isn’t the normal way. Most people would talk with the family and friends about it, but I choose not to. i would prefer to see their reactions in the end if I do make my dreams come true, and if I never make them come true, they will never know.

I have been knocked down many times. Whether it be by family members, who were only trying to help, or friends, or those people who stand in the way of my dreams. I pick myself up. I move forward. Nobody has any business living in the past.
There are many ways to show your strength. Speaking up about it. Moving forward. Not giving up. Etc. the strength you have lies within you and it’s the courage you show when you do something. Let it out. You will never know how strong you really are. It takes courage to do new things and if you don’t do new things, nothing is going to change.

I moved. That took every bit of strength I had. I didn’t want to leave my family. Yes, I moved in with my brother, but it was my parents, my support system, that I was leaving behind. I left my friends, and have yet to make any new ones, due to no job, and that right there also, I left my job. No income. Doing something crazy with all the doubt from everyone. My mom tells me to come home every time I talk to her on the phone, which is typically every day. If I go home it is considered the easy way out. It is taking a lot of strength for me to still be in Georgia, but I know someday I will thank myself for it.


Don’t let people tear you down. Don’t let people win. The way our society is there is always going to be negativity out there and it is going to be aimed at you sometimes. Rise above it. Stay strong. Stay positive. Remember that only you can stand in your own way.


Comment Your Thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment