Thursday, December 11, 2014

This Is Why.



  • Why do you write this blog?
  • Nobody is going to read it.
  • It isn’t very good.
  • Might as well stop now.


Those are just a few thoughts that go through my head when I think about this blog. The reason I do write it is because I’m writing it for ME. This is for me. A reminder. I want to write this blog as if I am writing to myself. I choose the titles of each blog because they are things that I struggle with sometimes.

Taking Chances: scares me to do so.
No Regrets: I sometime find it hard to not regret things
Dream Big: my dreams are big and failure scares me.
Find Your Quote: these can make my day go from bad to good.
Just Breathe: I forget to do that sometimes.

I don’t claim to be positive all the time. This blog is a way of taking my own advice. I do think everything I say is true to being a content person within your own life. Nobody might read it and I am just talking to myself, but that is the whole point.

I hope that if someone does read this blog they can take the titles and what is written into the post and think about how it effects them. Are you taking chance? If not, are you bored with your life? Are you chasing a dream? Are you scared? I am chasing a few dreams right now and I am scared out of my mind that I am going to fail, but I know if I give up… I won’t be happy. If I keep trying, but never reach them I can still say I tried.

I have bad anxiety so my mind goes crazy sometimes. The bad part is that it is mostly negativity that takes over my mind and this blog is a way to keep me going. I want to be a positive person, but being worried all the time does take a toll on my thoughts. I work through it, but sometimes im so nervous that I hate it. I want this blog to help me to control my anxiety instead of getting prescribed medication.

I don’t expect anyone to read this blog and think that I have a talent for writing. I expect me to read this blog and know that being positive is a possibility even when negativity is being thrown at me left and right. I take each day as it comes.


This is for me.



comment your thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment